Most impressive Brand Touchpoints of Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola is represented in almost every country in the world except for Cuba and North Korea. The company is one of the largest global beverage producers with an operating profit of $8.7 billion in 2018. Already in 1923 Coca-Cola invented the sixpack, which had a great impact for the beverage industry. Still the company has an impressive influence of the daily life, which is shown in the following Brand Touchpoints.
More brand success for your company?
Control the brand experience where it starts: At the brand touchpoint. In a free demo we show you how Brandification contributes to your brand success.Arrange a demo date now
1. Coca-Cola Christmas Truck / photo by Ludger Gahlen / Flickr / CC Licences
2. „Share a Coke“ campaign / photo by Photo Symphonic / Flickr / CC Licences
3. The Coca-Cola store / photo by Brett Jordan / Flickr / CC Licences
4. The evolution of the Coke bottle / photo by cccollective / Flickr / CC Licences
5. Coca-Cola refrigerator / photo by yourscreendoor / Flickr / CC Licences