Most impressive Brand Touchpoints of CHANEL
Gabrielle “Coco“ CHANEL founded her fashion empire in 1909. Her fashionable intention was to liberate women of her time physically, psychologically and socially. With her fashion she revolutionized the ideal of female appearance. Since then CHANEL developed to one of the most valuable luxury brands in the world. With an estimated brand value of 20 billion Dollars the Parisian fashion house even occupies second place. The elegance and dominance of the brand is presented in the following touchpoints.
More brand success for your company?
Control the brand experience where it starts: At the brand touchpoint. In a free demo we show you how Brandification contributes to your brand success.Arrange a demo date now
1. CHANEL fashion shows / photo by Cool Chic Style Fashion / Flickr / CC Licences
2. CHANEL N°5/ photo by Fabiana Gonçalves / Flickr / CC Licences
3. Karl Lagerfeld / photo by tacco12 12/ Flickr / CC Licences
4. The CHANEL boutiques / photo by Spixey / Flickr / CC Licences
5. The 2.55 Classic Flap Bag/ photo by cristinagon72 / Flickr / CC Licences